Snowcap, Microchera albocoronata (Trochilidae), perched on a branch at Brawlio Carrillo National Park, Costa Rica.
while my prof was setting up for his lecture…
excuse me while I reblog this for the 36th time
The Stilinski Timeline
"I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife’s…and it terrifies me…"
Inspired from the quote above (and the many events in 3b), decided it was high time to create some sort of family history of the Stilinski’s. Try to catch some of the symbolism I put in :)
Putin “taking notes” during Obama’s speech.
Held inside of a glass pendant, this beautiful, miniature daisy is a perfect reminder that spring is right around the corner. The glass pendant is adorned with an acorn top. Hung on a 20” chain. Sold on Etsy.
1. Drank too much last night? Rest and hydration are the fastest ways to curing a hangover.
2. When applying facial moisturizer, be sure to circle pat upwards. Never pull down on your skin.
3. If you want someone to listen to you, start the conversation with “I shouldn’t be telling you this…”
4. Looking for good music to work to? Try game/movie soundtracks. They’re designed to provide a background that won’t mess with concentration.
5. The more you speak negatively about things and people, the more negative things you call into your life.
6. Offering a bus driver a word of thanks before you get off is a simple way to drastically improve their day.
7. If you own a cat, your risk of heart attack decreases by 30%
8. If you aren’t scared by your ambitions, you aren’t dreaming big enough.
Page 1 of 928