Just a friendly reminder that animals will FUCKING KILL YOU given the chance.
except the manatee. the manatee just wanted to say hi
Ice off of a leaf.
- green mario
- moon moon
- Shrek (The Shrekening?)
- pokemon fusions
- "bitch i might be"
- swaggy vs swaggie
- flower crowns
- swiggity swag
- the short-lived furniture fandom
- miley cyrus
- "first of all how dare you"
- dad jokes
- frick frack
- "surprise bitch"
- Patrick star
- the bee movie
- do you like the colour of the sky?
I’m reblogging this again because I love the message behind it and I think it needs to be passed on.
My mother let us choose. My brother and I decided that religion just wasn’t for us. She reacted neutrally and we were not baptised, nor did we make our first holy communion.
My sister chose religion. She woke my mum up every Said “its time to go to church”. She was baptised at 8 years old when she was able to do it for herself, read the relevant parts herself, and knew the choices she was making rather than it being made for her. And she was so happy. Religion should be a choice, and one that you are fully consenting and happy to make.
She’s now 12 and she still has the cross that was a gift at her baptism above her bed, and still reads her little bible from time to time. She doesn’t attend church any more, because she doesn’t feel that church is necessary to have a god.
I am an atheist, as I have stated. But I’m here for her if she ever wants to talk to me about her religion and all things associated.
That is how religion should be. For everyone.
i don’t think anyone really understands how much compliments actually mean to me like i usually brush them off with a joke and a quick “thank you” but really i remember compliments for forever so if you’ve ever complimented me or done something nice for me thank you so much wow
Leonardo DiCaprio tried to make fun of his character with the line “I will just wait here”, when in fact that line wasn’t originally scripted. Everyone started laughing and James Cameron said that the line was “Too funny” to ignore it.
Not funny enough for an oscar.
You’re going to hell for that
these are fucking paintings
Why have I never eaten ice cream in the bathtub
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.This always wrecks me
Page 1 of 769